- Operational voltage: 8 Vdc to 16 Vdc
- Output On when input voltage is above 13.25 Vdc; Output Off when input voltage falls below 12.8 Vdc or the timer expires. Output Off immediately if voltage reaches 11.8 Vdc, even if timer has not expired.
- Operational temperatures: -40 C to +85 C
- 20 Amp output rating, over-current protected
- Size: 2.3″ W X 1.75″ H X 1.25″ D
- Custom timers available
- Custom voltage settings available
The VCM-12 is a solid-state low voltage disconnect. Simply passing power and ground though the module will automatically disconnect when low voltage is detected. The VCM-12 monitors voltage and remains on when voltage is above 13.25 Vdc. When voltage drops below 12.8 Vdc, a timer is activated and if it remains below 12.8 Vdc and timer expires, the output will go off. If the voltage drops below 11.8 Vdc during the timer period, the output will go off immediately. When the input voltage returns to above 13.25 Vdc, the VCM-12 will automatically reset to On.
Low Voltage Disconnect ( VCM-12 )
- Four pin connection splitting power and ground circuits
- 20 Amp output with over-current protection
- Automatic operation
- Sealed construction
- Custom voltage settings are available on request