12 Volt, 80 Amp Battery Charger
This advanced fully automatic three-stage 80 Amp battery charger is ideal for charging all types of 12 Volt lead-acid batteries ( Flooded / Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) / Gel Cell) from a 120 V, 60 Hz or 230 V, 50 Hz AC source. By means of a DIP switch setting, conversion to a two-stage algorithm is possible to charge batteries connected to a DC load (DC UPS). The unit can also be used as a DC Power Supply. Features include overload, short-circuit and over-temperature protection. The unit allows charging of up-to 2 separate battery banks.
12 Volt, 80 Amp Battery Charger.
- Switch mode technology for high efficiency, lightweight and quiet operation
- Automatic operation for ALL Lead Acid Batteries Flooded, AGM or Gel Cell
- Can charge 2 banks of batteries simultaneously, no isolator necessary
- Can be used as a power supply or DC UPS when used in conjunction with a battery
- User Configurable AC Input voltage 120 or 230 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
- User Selectable ( by DIP Switch) for 2 or 3 stage, rapid and safe charging of standalone and loaded Lead Acid Batteries
- “Half Power Mode” reduces maximum charging current to half the rated capacity, allows for safe charging of lower capacity batteries
- Voltmeter and Ammeter for monitoring
- Fan cooled based on output current
- Protections: Short circuit, overload, reverse battery connection and over temperature
- Includes temperature sensor to prevent under/overcharging of battery if temperature varies extensively