ML-RBS Remote Battery Switch with Manual Control – 12V DC 500A
- Manual override knob provides an added level of safety allowing control with or without power and offering LOCKED OFF capability for servicing
- LED output to remotely indicate switch state – requires optional LED
- 3∕ 8″-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- 7∕ 8″ (22 mm) stud length accepts multiple cable terminals
- Label recesses for circuit identification
- Silver alloy contacts provide high reliability for switching live loads
The ML-ACR (Automatic Charging Relay) and ML-RBS (Remote Battery Switch), when paired, offer complete battery management of large battery banks with the push of a button. In addition to automatically sharing the charge from an engine’s alternator between the start and auxiliary battery, the ML-ACR control switch provides momentary battery combining to assist with starting in the event of a low engine battery. Multiple remote battery switches can be easily connected to the ML-ACR with the optional Paralleling Link Bus for a complete remote battery management Subsystem.