On-Grid Solar System- Why It’s the Right Choice for Your Application | Solar On-Grid Packages in BCgalagassi@gmail.com
With the innovative advancements in the solar energy industry, more Canadians are experiencing the benefits of installing solar-powered systems. Solar on-grid packages in BC have soared in the last decade within North America, and across the globe for great environmental and cost-efficient reasons!
We are dedicated to providing eco-friendly products and services that include affordable lithium batteries for scooters in BC, solar charge controllers and various products that can further benefit the sustainability of our planet. When you need the best market solutions, look to Hub Power for all the right products.
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you, please call us at (604) 420-7737!
What does on-grid solar mean?
On-grid solar systems function by being connected through a utility grid and using the power that generates from it. The electricity used by the system is directed from the grid and can be used to power various appliances. If there is an excess of power at any point during the usage, it will be transmitted back to the grid and saved for other uses.
On-grid solar systems strictly work when solar energy is readily available, and the power supply is immediately cut off in instances where there is a grid outage. The system works through the supply of electricity directed from the grid-connected to the home and from the user’s home to the grid. The solar panels installed on the grid convert sunlight into electricity.
How does a grid inverter work?
The energy produced is sent to a solar inverter that converts Direct Current (DC) from the sunlight into Alternating Current (AC) responsible for giving power to other electrical items in your home.
The solar panels are linked together in series and the DC electricity that is produced transforms into AC power.
What are the benefits of an on-grid solar power system?
- Minimal maintenance is required due to its few parts and simple installation process.
- Reduced electricity bills. You only have to pay for the excess electricity consumed, so your monthly bill is generated on the basis that you used the correct amount of electricity. If you use less electricity than you originally planned, the surplus is fed back into the grid and can be used at a later date.
- Increased ROI for your home. By eliminating batteries’ use, solar panels generate the highest amount of power amongst other solar alternatives, meaning you get back as much as 30% back on your investment!
- Clean and renewable lifespan that does not emit pollutants in the air. On-grid solar power does not contain any carbon, resulting in a healthier environment.
- Suitable for homes and businesses, as they can power all establishments safely.
Solar Power vs. Solar Energy
While these two terms might be used interchangeably, they are different. Solar energy is a large term that encompasses the total energy that the Sun radiates through visible light and other invisible electromagnetic waves. To further break it down, solar energy includes passive solar and thermal systems to use in water or space heating, while solar power is a subset of solar energy that typically involves the conversion of sunlight into feasible electricity.
Invest in Smart Renewable Systems Today and Experience a Cost-Effective Tomorrow with Efficient On-Grid Solar Packages in BC!
If you are unsure about your solar grid and solar inverter options, our experts can help you choose products that work at maximum efficiency under all conditions. We provide pragmatic renewable solutions that can save you money and create a more sustainable future.
Please contact us today and speak with one of our skilled representatives about the wide range of market applications, products and other solutions. We love to hear from you!