MidNite Solar Birdhouse Emergency Solar Disconnect Device
Located at ground level, the Birdhouse provides a safe means to disconnect high voltage PV arrays from MidNite disconnecting and arc fault combiners.
- Hard wired connection gives positive feedback that the Disconnect on the roof has actually been thrown. Connection is via 600/1000v Cat 5 USE-2 cable.
- Up to four separate means of power including battery backup insures that the disconnect will be tripped when the button is pushed.
- Voice confirms level of safety (day or night) to the person pushing the button.
- NEMA 3R UV resistant enclosure.
- Able to disconnect multiple PV Disco Arcfault Combiners.
- Firefighter Approved
- Weight: 4 lb. 8 oz. (2.05 kg)
- Dimensions: 12.1″L x 8.3″W x 4.6″D
The Birdhouse requires 600V Cat 5 USE-2 cable to connect disconnecting combiners and arc fault combiners to the Birdhouse.